Analysis & Modeling
Ensure your resources are appropriately applied with proper research and planning. With a focus on your goals, I will make sure that features and designs support both user and business needs.
- Heuristic evaluation of products, task flows and business processes
- Competitive analysis
- Mapping efficient task flows and interaction models for a variety of users
- Wireframes, information architecture, site maps, design proposals, etc.
Create a well thought-out and cohesive design based on a strong mental model, ease-of-use, and desired branding. I can apply knowledge of best practices, business requirements and user needs to design a compelling user experience.
- Appealing, easy to use designs
- Compelling images, icons and logos
- Dynamic (Web 2.0, HTML 5, AJAX)
- Responsive design (device agnostic)
- Internationalization and localization
Prototypes are a quick and cost-effective way to model user experience. I can rapidly create prototypes that model process flows and integrate layouts, verbiage, aesthetics and branding to insure a seamless solution before applying costly development resources.
- Rapid prototyping
- Click-through experiences
- Low or high fidelity designs
- Hand-coded HTML5/CSS3